Monday, January 24, 2011

I'm Back

Coated in ice, power and telephone lines sag a...Image via WikipediaHi Guys,
It has been an interesting couple of weeks - lots of snow and power outages.  I went to visit a relative in the nrotheast - only in summer any more.
I have been checking on some of our elderly neighbors, cooking enough to feed an army and delivering it to those without power and helping shovel snow.
 It is not quite as bad as the image but it felt that way a few times.  Anyway I am back and will be posting interesting things about strollers soon.

P.S.  If any of you know about a 5 H.P. gas powered baby stroller that has endless belts instead of wheels that will just float over the snow please let me know, they will sell like hotcakes in the northeast at the moment. Or maybe a stroller on skis instead of wheels, I have watched a lot of parents struggle with strollers at the local malls and stores.
Enhanced by Zemanta